Prescott Valley Police Department’s Victim Services Specialist Marie Yogerst, second from left, donated her personal sewing machine this past month to Rita Harmon, whose own machine was stolen in a burglary. Harmon was overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness and kindness of the police personnel, something PVPD Chief Bryan Jarrell, right, encourages in his department. At left is Community Service Officer Bob Stewart, who works with Victim Services.
More like this story
- Prescott Valley Police honor outstanding officers, personnel during annual banquet
- Man, juvenile in jail in connection with burglaries
- Police say teen admitted to 200 vehicle burglaries
- Roping for the good of Prescott Valley residents
- Cottonwood woman accused of stealing grandparents’ guns, selling them